I can't believe September is over. This is just craziness! I love Fall so I have no problems with this at all!
This weekend we have a bunch of fun things planned, but so I don't get ahead of myself here is what we were up to last weekend!
Friday~
We went to my brother and sister in laws house for dinner to celebrate my father in laws birthday! How I didn't get a picture of my father in law for his birthday is beyond me...but I did get a couple pictures of Avery and her cousin Eli being silly. She thinks he is a hoot!
 |
| Eli being silly |
 |
| and again... |
Saturday~
We headed to Omaha the Henry Doorly Zoo (for the 2nd time this year)! Love this zoo! We met my mom, brother, sister in law Steph and my niece Charleigh there. It was so good to spend the day with them. Afterwards we headed to my moms house for pizza and watched the Husker game. I know, I know..but they live in NE are of course are fans! It was a great day!
 |
| Grandma's favorite |
 |
| Charleigh loves the fishies! |
 |
| Feeding the fish |
 |
| Giraffe, they were pretty close! |
 |
| Avery with the family |
 |
| so cute! |
Sunday~
Early afternoon we went to watch my nephew Kolby play flag football. His dad coaches and it's really cute to watch them play. Avery was over due for a nap, but we were able to see them play a little.
My dad and step mom Becky were in town Sunday-Wednesday for my dads work meetings. They stayed downtown at a hotel but they wanted to come over Sunday night for a visit. My step brother Adam and his wife Amanda came over too and brought my newest nephew Abel. We had a good visit and watched Sunday Night Football. Avery of course entertained while everyone got some cuddle time with Abel.
 |
| Kolby playing flag football |
 |
| Coach Ryan and his star player! |
 |
| Avery laughing with Papa Carpenter |
 |
| Abel and Grandpa DeWild |
No comments:
Post a Comment