Our trip to the pumpkin patch this past weekend made me think of all the things I love about this time of year. Fall, I like everything about it! These are, to name just a few, my favorite things about Fall.
The weather, the cool crisp air, the scenery and the tree’s changing colors, house decorations match my home color scheme perfectly, pumpkins sitting on my front porch after a trip to the pumpkin farm, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is back, it’s OK to make homemade soups now…and actually being in the mood to eat soup, Pumpkin Ale, watching football and making snackies….being bums at home, or getting together with friends to watch games, wearing hoodies and snuggly warm clothes, oh...and awesome spunky jackets and coats, fashion seems so much more fun in the Fall..including awesome boots/shoes (my weakness), apples and apple cider, shuffling in the leaves (but not raking them). What else am I forgetting? What are your favorites?
No comments:
Post a Comment