Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Rainy Fall Weekend~

It’s Monday and I actually feel rested up.  We had a weekend with no plans and it was kind of nice! 
Friday night Rusty went golfing and then out w/ some guys for a while so Avery and I had a girl’s night.  We had dinner, played outside (before it rained) colored, and cuddled.  It was nice.  I went to bed early (until a chatty Rusty appeared at mid-night, ha!)
Saturday we wanted to take Avery to the pumpkin patch but it just wasn’t a very nice day, so maybe we will do that this weekend!  I got groceries and made stew and beer bread, got out some fall decorations (love this time of year-the fall colors go great w/ my house colors!) I lit some pumpkin candles, got out my candy corn dish and filled it up (ate way too many candy corns!) We watched some college football-Yah for the Iowa Hawkeyes win…it was looking grim at first..but they pulled it out!

A very cuddly Avery this weekend :)


Sunday I did a lot of cleaning, vacuumed all the rooms, cleaned the hard wood floors and the bathrooms (least favorite job) and got laundry all caught up.  I made a Target run while Avery and Rusty were napping just to get out of the house and then it was back to playing with Avery and watching football. 
A good relaxing weekend…except for Rusty spend most of Sat. and Sun. on the couch w/ a sore throat, cough and just not feeling the best.  Hopefully Avery doesn’t catch it! 
Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment