Avery-20 Months!
I can’t believe in 4 months (which will go fast!) I’ll have a 2 yr. old! Crayyy-zayy!
This morning I took Avery to the ENT Doctor for a follow up visit for her tubes in her ears. We got tubes in Nov. of 2010, I think. We have done pretty good with them. A couple of ear infections, but way less than before tubes. We have had some clogging issues and have had them unclogged at other follow up visits. Today, 1 was all clear and 1 was clogged, but w/ no infection (Thank Goodness)! We did a hearing test too and 1 ear is 100%, and the other is ok, but a little blocked (from the clogged tube). We will go back in 4 months and see how she is doing then.
Here are some other things my 20 month old us up to these days:
-Loves to dance and sing. Dances to t.v. commercials, Glee, etc. Loves it. She stops in her tracks to dance when something comes on. Love, love love it. She also likes to sing the word “ooooooo moves like jaggar” J -takes after her mama w/ that one. Sings her ABC’s and can say most of it just usually leaves out L, M, N, O and sings Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, The Wheels on the Bus, and If You’re Happy and You know It. It’s a hoot!
-She talks so much and puts little sentences together, “Mommy I likes your dress”, “Daddy, I likes your shoes”, she can tell us what she wants most of the time and tells people she loves them and blows kisses a lot too. Glad she is a lover! Always talking..i see airplane, I see water, I see tree, oh oh buggie, and repeats everything! So fun!
-She is into reading books and naming animals in the books and making animal noises. It’s entertaining for me to try to get her to do these things.
-She can hit a ball off a tee like a mad-woman too. That makes her daddy proud!
That’s all I have time to share for now!
Happy Friday!
![]() |
| Cheering on the Hawks on 9/10 with Mommy and Angie! |

No comments:
Post a Comment