Here are a few random thoughts floating through my head at this very moment (scary that I’m sharing)!
-I wish money was never an issue. Not just for me, but for everyone. The motor in Rusty’s truck blew up this past weekend so we are spending $5000 this week to fix that! Ugh. It’s not an old truck, so this shouldn’t have happened, but of course it’s old enough that the warranty is done. Luckily my brother helped Rusty out with a tip on where to get some things and was able to take it down for the original quoted price of $7500. Oh man. I hate spending money on stuff like this. Hopefully Rusty gets his truck back Friday and it runs really well. (After having just 1 car this week, I am really thankful we normally have 2)
-Anytime someone passes away, it’s just very sad. Some may disagree because of many religious beliefs and finding comfort in that, but I am just being honest and find it very sad. While I believe in God, it still does not really “comfort” me. It just makes me sad. It also makes me evaluate life (which is a good thing) and think about those I love. It makes me think weird things like, “oh no, if I only live to age (insert age here) 86 or so like Grandma Wilma (who passed away this past week), I will only have 55 years of life left. While I know that is a very long time, it is not nearly enough to spend with those you love and enjoying every day blessings. (And no, I do not find comfort in people saying “but you will be in a better place” sorry, I am just not there yet. I also know I need to be thankful for everyday because there are those whose lives were cut extremely short. I remember these things, believe me!
-I have been having some really scary dreams lately, and also feel like I have been clenching my jaw when I sleep. Probably because I am scared to death of whatever I am dreaming! Geepers.
-I need to get back on track w/ eating well and walking EVERY NIGHT. I have fallen off the healthy train and need to get back on. I have a dream that I will be all covered up this winter and then working on getting in shape and then when it’s time to wear spring and summer clothes next year maybe I will be a littler me and people will actually be able to notice that I was working hard all winter. Now..I just need to make that happen.
-Here are a few things I am looking forward to that are coming up….some may be small, but love having little things to look forward to
-Having a 4 day weekend this weekend! Yipppeee.
-Getting my hair “did” on Tuesday
-Dinner w/ a couple really cool couples/neighbors after watching the Iowa/Iowa State game (and possibly doing some karaoke that night w/ them!) I love me some karaoke.
-Seeing my mom a couple times in the next couple weeks (she will be babysitting Avery for the above outing w/ friends)
-Fall temps and football weather, football watching, and hoodies! I lump these into one category.
No comments:
Post a Comment