What’s going on with the Carpenters????
I told myself that while Rusty was out of town this past weekend I was going to get all caught up on blogging, and maybe even revamp my page after I put Avery to bed…well…as you can see, that didn’t happen! Boo me! Instead of blogging I did some relaxing, so watching girlie movies, some reading, some cleaning, some bubble baths, and some early bedtimes. It was glorious!
Every year (a couple times a year actually) Rusty and some buddies go on a fishing trip. This particular one was to KS. He was gone Thursday-Sunday afternoon and had a great time! I always like to hear the stories that he shares w/ me from all the guys. You really do learn a lot…probably wayyyy to much!
Well, while he was gone this is what Avery and I did, well, what I have pictures of anyway.
Thursday-we ate a quick dinner and met Janelle and Kayson for a play date at the pond at Jordan Creek. We fed the duckies. I enjoyed it as much as the kids did! We walked around the pond and the kids had a great time! I just love these pictures!
Friday-I took the day off to spend with her. We cuddled, we played, we shopped, I let her stay up late.
Saturday-More of the same, except we added the park to this day and this is how worn out she was while waiting for her lunch! So cute! She then slept 3 hours, which is rare these days.
![]() |
| waiting for her lunch, sleepy girl |
I also painted her fingernails! That was so fun. She wouldn’t let me paint her toes, and only let me do one hand! It is already wearing off. She old me “ouchy” when she saw it, but then when daddy got home Sunday she told him “it’s pretty”. Ha!
Oh side note: Look what I came into work and found on my desk last Thursday? We have a farmer in the house! Not me, but someone decided my desk would be a good place to store these until they were all taken!








No comments:
Post a Comment