Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Iowa State Fair...the glorious fair!

Man o' man.  The Iowa State Fair.  I love it and all it's glory!  I grew up going every summer with my grandparents right before back to school time and would spend a week with them school shopping and going to the fair.  Love it! 
The food!  The bad fashion and all the mullets!  The concerts!  The animals! 
Here are some pictures I stole from this cutie, but don't visit her blog just yet or you'll see that I pretty much stole all her pictures to use on my blog.  :)  I didn't have my camera, OK!  So I must steal them to share the love!


Jessica and I, our first delicious beer!

Appetizing, isn't it?!

I like to see the Men in Black song..but of course change it to "Here come the women in black"

Back that a$$ up!

Doesn't Holly make a good farmer?!

Naughty.

The whole group of lovely ladies!  I had a good time w/ you all!

Holly got some type of fried food in her beer.

Saving the best for last...check out this girls fair attire!  OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment