Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Katies Wedding Day

I am only a month late blogging on this, but I realized I had a few pictures off of my phone.  I am hoping that Katie shares the photographers photos with me soon!

Katie is a great friend of mine from high school.  I have so many great memories of fun stuff we did together.  One time we were at a state park with a couple of guys (one of them i married!) and they were grilling out for us, we were having some under-aged drinks and then decided to make our way to the bathroom in the dark at the park and we were running and Katie somehow managed to swallow a bug and then proceeded to vomit from that.  ha!  It was funny after the fact! 

I also assisted Katie in painting the baseball dugouts the summer before our Senior year.  Katie is an artist!  She can free-hand anything!  I just had to color in between the lines.  We did tons of musicals together, we would roller blade (again 13 years ago) for 8 hour days around town and stopping at all our friends houses along the way, road trip, make trouble and laughed a lot! 

Just writing this post made so many funny stories come to mind!
Besides the rambling, I am blogging about Katie to share some pics of her wedding day!
Enjoy! (I realize it is rare that I can manage to finish a thought these days)


No comments:

Post a Comment