Family Picture
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Getting Caught up...
OK, yet again another blog from me indicating that I am behind on blogs. Whoa! I may not be the best at this..but when I do get to it, I love it! I even have a little post-it note of things to blog about that I don't want to forget.
Here is the first on the list!
Avery's first MN Twins baseball game! Avery's daddy is a huge Twins fan and he was so excited to bring her to her first game! We went to MNPLS and checked into the hotel, and then put on our Twins gear and headed towards the stadium. Avery did so well. She is always entertained when there are a lot of people around. We only had to go on a walk once and the rest of the time she cheered, people watched and ate! :) I hope we can make it back to another game at the end of season, although our weekends are filling up fast so it seems unlikely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment