Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas is almost here!

December is always such a fun and busy month!  I can't believe Christmas will be here in just 7 days! 

We have had a couple of Christmas celebrations already.  One with Avery and her cousins exchanging gifts early as I blogged about before, one with my mom and have one this coming Friday-Saturday with Rusty's parents! They stretch out all the way to Jan. 5th when we have Christmas with my dad's family.

The Christmas with my mom got shifted a bit due to a family funeral-but it was still a great time and an awesome visit!  We went to dinner and had drinks and opened gifts.  It was nice!  A few family members were missing, but we had laughs for them and we will see them soon anyway!!  My mom also got to see Avery do gymnastics practice so that was a hoot as well!

Opening gifts from Grandma & Grandpa W!


Reading a Christmas book with Grandma W!
 I also exchanged gifts with a bestie of mine and got spoiled as usual!  We then did dinner at Americana and went to the Carrie Underwood concert!  It was a great time! 
 I hope the rest of the week goes smoothly, and although I don't really hope for 8 inches of snow like they are predicting-I do hope we have some white around for Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment