I have blogged a lot of photos, PANDAS updates and that is about it lately! It's so easy from my phone to just do quick little photo updates that I have been slacking on the other updates!
Well...not that there are a lot of updates. We haven't been up to much!
Avery is a hoot and a stinker all at the same time. She says the cutest stuff and loves to giggle, has an amazing imgination and I just love her to pieces. We have started using a "chore" chart which includes things like Brushing her teeth-AM and PM, Eating her meals well, picking up her toys when asked, behaving at daycare, all sorts of things. She thinks it's fun to put a sticker on the chart when she can. She is getting way to big too fast! It's fun and sad all at the same time! I should do another post sometime soon that is just all about the funny things that she says and does so that I never forget and they are documented!
This past weekend was a good one! Friday night we did a yummy family dinner together. It was a much needed outing.
Saturday I cleaned really well, and we did a bit of yard work and playing outside before it started to sprinkle. That afternoon Nikki, Janelle and I headed to Grimes to a baby shower for one of our neighbors Elyse. She is due in May and looking super cute. That night we went over to Nielsens to hang out and let the kids play! The ladies had a great time chatting (and drinking wine) and the guys and kids had a good time in the basment! Funny how that worked out! ha! Guys chaporiing the kids and us gals upstairs!
Sunday was my nephews birthday party and it was fun to spend the night with family!
Here is to a short rest if the week for me!





No comments:
Post a Comment