Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ummmm Yes?!

It seems like all I have done lately is post pictures of my baby girl. Who, by the way, is no baby anymore. :(. Sigh*.

So I figured it was time for a speedy catch up!

I posted some pictures from Instagram of our Easter weekend! That was a good weekend! Some family time, a couple egg hunts and some relaxation!

Avery is still doing gymnastics and loving it! I feel like I have to be stern in order to get her there but once we are on the way she has a great time! A daycare friend and a neighbor friend are in her class and so that is fun!

Avery hasn't had strep since Feb. 26 (my birthday) so hopefully her numbers are going down and we will get that confirmed in May. THAT doesn't mean however that I haven't taken her to the. Dr. Or walk in clinic now 3 times since then to get her checked out. Paranoid mama- but I kind of have to be with PANDAS learning! So when she says her throat hurts....we go! There is a lot to be said for peace if mind..even at $25 a pop in copays! Avery did have some of that eye twitching PANDAS symptoms again on Saturday, but they were gone again by Sunday.

This past weekend ended up being wide open! Lots of outside play time, errands, art projects and getting caught up on stuff around the house!

I getting sleepy so here are a few more pictures and more catching up later!











No comments:

Post a Comment