It is really starting to feel like Christmas!!! AND...I love it!
Our weekend~Friday night wasn't very eventful....Avery was a night owl (stayed up until 9) but was very happy so we didn't mind. As soon as she was asleep, I went to bed too! I have been exhausted for some reason!
Saturday was a fun day. We woke up to rain, which then turned into big fluffy snowflakes! It was sooo pretty! Avery & I hit Target (before it got icky out)I had plans to take Avery with me Christmas shopping, but because it was so windy and cold, and because it rained that morning, the roads turned slippery so Rusty stayed home and played with Avery while I shopped instead! I picked up Angie and we headed to the fun shops in the East Village! There are a bunch of fun shops there, and just a fun winter thing to do while Christmas shopping, the flurries even continued which made it just perfect!
| Me & Angie-CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! |
| We both found gifts for our family! |
When I got home, Avery was napping, so I decorated the little trees I put in my planters outside! I need to plan ahead with my outdoor decorating so I am not doing it in very windy, freezing cold circumstances....but this will do for this year! Aren't they cute!
![]() |
| I don't know why they are sideways...Boo! (How do I fix this?) |
That night we had an awesome meal! We marinated a beef brisket and bbq'd it, had baby potatoes and also pan fried brusselsprouts (Rusty didn't like those, only like the garlic butter sauce they were cooked in). Doesn't it look yummy?!
![]() |
| Again...it's sideways...grrr |
Sunday I made Rusty & Avery some pancakes...does it seem like all we did was eat this weekend?! Well, eat and shop..and listen to Rusty talk about ice fishing!:)
![]() |
| Avery & Rusty eating their breakfast! |
Avery didn't make it out of her pj's today, it was too cold and windy to take her anywhere anyway...But I have a weakness for Avery in pjs, they are just too cute!
![]() |
| Looking outside at our winter weather |
![]() |
| Foil head...cute, I know. |
I made it out to do a little more Christmas shopping and also get my hair done...Nice huh? I managed to not buy anything for myself..but I couldn't resist getting this ornament for Avery's 1st Christmas! So cute!
That's pretty much our weekend! Besides a little wrapping presents, cuddling with Avery and a little football watching of course!
Hope you had a good weekend too!










No comments:
Post a Comment