I suppose it is called the “Holiday ” Party, but I don’t care…it’s the Christmas Party to me!
It’s that time of year again; all the fun parties and things going on to celebrate the season. I love it!
This year my work rented out a local brewery for our work party. There was free beer and wine, all sorts of food and appetizers. A band played and they opened up all the pool tables. It was great to have the whole place to ourselves.
My mom and step-dad babysat Avery so we could go, and my friend Angie who works at the same company, rode with us. Rusty says we are pretty inseparable. :)
I had a fun time. It’s always interesting to see people outside of work ;) I love people watching!
Here are a few pictures!
![]() |
| Me and my crazy co-workers! |
![]() |
| My cutie husband and I |
![]() |
| My friend Angie |
![]() |
| My boss and I-Cheers! |




No comments:
Post a Comment