Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Catching Up in Bloggy Land

Time to play catch up again! 
From a previous blog I had a small list of things to remind myself that I needed to blog about!  Luckily I am able to cross a couple things off of that list, but I will also probably need to add a few more. 
So far:

  • Fall Omaha Zoo trip

  • Trick Or Treating at daycare

  • Halloween in the neighborhood

  • Avery's 1st haircut

  • Thanksgiving and the weekend

  • Iowa vs. MI State game


  • Here may be one big blog with lots of pictures to catch me up!

    Fall Omaha zoo trip: This was all the way back on October!  Wow!  We headed to my moms in NE so Rusty could do a new counter top and back splash in my mom's kitchen.  To get out of the house and construction zone my mom and I took Avery to the Henry Doorly Zoo.  The best zoo ever! 
    Avery loves, loves penguins!

    So awesome they were so close to us that day!

    Snack time!

    Riding the train with Grandma W.



    Now I can go to the beginning of this blog and cross off another! Yah!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment