I have a small list in my head of all the things I need to blog about, but they are all more fun with pictures. Soooo, I have a post-it going of all the things I need to blog about some night inserting pictures to share with you all! :)
Here is the list so far:
- Fall Omaha Zoo trip
- Trick Or Treating at daycare
- Halloween in the neighborhood
- Avery's 1st haircut
A couple things I can blog about right now.... let's see;
This past weekend was really fun!
I took Friday off to go to the outlet mall in Williamsburg with two friends, Janelle and Nikki. I had a really great time. We get along so well and laugh a lot! Janelle is goofy, and Nikki's sarcasm cracks me up! We spent wayyy too much money and got lots of good finds! We need to do it again in the Spring!
Saturday was a good day for cleaning and playing w/ Avery. Then we had some friends stop by. It was an invasion of the Greg and Katies. Two sets of them in one day! :) The Dreyers and the Bransons! I got to see the Branson's wedding pictures (lovely) and got to do dinner with the Dreyers at one of my faves...John & Nicks in Waukee. Yum!
Sunday Rusty cleaned out the garage and I did some cleaning and organizing in my house.
It was just a good weekend!
Today is my next Weight Watchers weigh in. I hope I am at least still down the 2lbs I lost last week, and I hope I am down even more than that. We'll see. :) I am so hungry right now, but refuse to eat before my weigh in!
I am going to the Iowa game-the last home game this Saturday with Angie! I hope we don't freeze, and I hope for an Iowa win! Go Hawks!
More to come...and my WW weigh in post in a few hours!
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment