Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

I have a bunch of pictures on my camera from Thanksgiving at Grandma's house...but they have yet to make it off the camera on onto the computer soooooo, I will just share the ones from our Thanksgiving weekend that were taken with my phone! ha!

Thanksgiving was awesome!  We have gone to my Grandmas several times in a row, and I love that tradition.  I can't say that is what we will always do, but it is one of the only times my moms whole family gets together and I miss them.  I look forward so much to Thanksgiving to see all my Aunts and Uncles and the cousins that live close enough to make it.  The food is always sooooo yummy and we laugh a lot!  Good times!

It was so nice to have a 4 day weekend and it seemed like we got a lot of good family time, a lot done and a lot of relaxing! 

Anyway..onto the pictures, right!?

So tired from lots of yummy food, and a fun day at Great-Grandmas house!

We decorated the tree Thanksgiving night!

She always wants to "touch it"
I made a little wall collage!

  
Another view

Taking a "break"

No comments:

Post a Comment