Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's Been Going On???

I can't believe Christmas in in 5 days!! Wowzers!!  5 Days?!  Are you all ready?  I am!  Well, I have to get stocking stuffers, but then I'm ready.  Oh...and groceries for a few Christmas meals...but then I am ready!

I can't believe there is no snow right now.....

I am really behind on getting some pictures on here of what we've been up to!  Maybe that will happen on this long holiday weekend! 

I need to upload pictures of:
  • Thanksgiving at my Grandmas
  • Decorating the Christmas Tree Thanksgiving night
  • Christmas at my Dad's house Dec. 10th
  • Christmas with Rusty's family last weekend
  • Rusty's Ice fishing trip
  • and then...I'll have to blog about Christmas w/ my mom and our Christmas at home! :) 

This is serving for just a reminder for myself apparently! ha!
For now, here is a lovely manicure I gave myself last week...gotta love the hounds tooth! :)  Spunky and so easy!  It's the Sally Hanson sticky stuff...i love it!  It's easy and lasts a long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment