Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Avery's 1st Haircut!!

Helloooooo!
Just like my Christmas list, I am checking some things of my blog list that I need to catch up on! :)  I wanted to share some pictures (before I forgot) of Avery's first haircut!  I think we got her haircut at the beginning of November.  I was a little worried that if she wasn't in the right mood she wouldn't cooperate, or sit there well...BUT...she was awesome! 

I gave her a tootsie pop at the advise of my neighbor and friend Nikki and she sat like an angel!  Ashly who does my hair did a great job and I am pretty sure this is the beginning of a great mother-daughter time at the salon :) haha!
Enjoy some pics!!




  • Fall Omaha Zoo trip

  • Trick Or Treating at daycare

  • Halloween in the neighborhood

  • Avery's 1st haircut

  • Thanksgiving and the weekend

  • Iowa vs. MI State game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment