Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Another weekend gone by & always too fast!

This weekend was a good one!  Rusty had a job to do for a lady that lived in our hometown so he headed to Shen Friday morning & took Avery with him.  Avery played with Great Grandma Sligar (GiGi) while Rusty & his dad did some work.  She had a great time.

Friday night Avery & I went to dinner with GiGi, Rusty's dad & mom at M's.  Pretty yummy.  Avery behaved perfectly!  Rusty stayed home however because he wasn't feeling well. 

Saturday, Rusty & his dad worked some more while Avery & I played.  It was pretty cold out, but we can't visit Miga and Papa's house without hitting the tree swing!  She loves it! 

Then we had a girls day out & went to lunch at The Sanctuary & shopped downtown a bit.  I got Rusty some new tennis shoes at Brown's downtown Shenandoah,  I got Avery a couple fun things at Mickey G's, & I got a fun turquoise necklace!  It was a fun day.  That night we grilled out & just hung out.  We headed home Sunday morning.  It is always so relaxing to go there.

Sunday, we unpacked, I got caught up on laundry & cuddled with Avery.  Avery & I got groceries while Rusty lounged because he still wasn't feeling well.  He finally took himself to the Dr. and he has influenza.  No vomited, but a high temp and just feels icky.  Boo. 

I made chicken enchiladas, but he didn't feel well enough to eat!  Let's hope he helps eat this pan of them tonight! ha!  A post to come with pictures and the recipe of my Chicken Enchiladas!

Avery is also now asking me to give her a "wig tail' as she calls it!  It is so hilarious!  I think she means pig tail, although it's a pony tail!  I don't correct her because I think it's so cute!

Finally getting enough hair for a pony!



We all got to bed early and that was super nice! 
That's all I have for today!!  This was quite random...

No comments:

Post a Comment