It's March 1st! Wow! I can't believe that February is over!! What a fun month it was! Now that it's over, onto new things! Spring is on the way...and so is ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!
Before Avery, Rusty and I would maybe do something for St. Paddy's Day. It was always kind of hit or miss. We could always kind of take it or leave it.
Probably our most fun SPD yrs. were when we lived in Beaverdale and could just walk to AK O'Connors. No driving, close to home, and a big, fun tent party. Well....we no longer live in Beaverdale, and AK's has since closed. Boo.
Now that we have Avery, it's fun to dress her up for the day, but we don't really do much....and we are perfectly happy with that!
BUT.......this year....I have plans!
Chicago girls trip! 4 or 5 girls, Chicago, an awesome hotel, yummy Chicago italian food, dying the river GREEN, parade on Michicgan Ave, St. Paddy's Day! Oh dear, I hope I survive! Great memories are sure to come out of this trip!
The preparation has begun for this trip! Tiaras, headbands, mustache straws for our pimp glasses (that we are going to make for our hotel room!pictures to come!) And matching shirts from Raygun...although RUsty is not happy that I will be wearing a shirt that says Kiss Me I'm Iowaish! I told him I'll leave the kissing to the single girls that are going on the trip...no worries!
![]() |
| Gifts for my friends...perfect for a group photo! |
This will be the longest I will have been away from Avery in 2 yrs...and I am very sad and nervous about that! I know she & Rusty will do great without me..but I will miss her terribly!
Stay tuned for pictures after the trip...if I survive all the fun! :)
Stay tuned for pictures after the trip...if I survive all the fun! :)



Fun! I wanna go too!
ReplyDeleteFUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN.
ReplyDeleteWe are going to have so much
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN.