Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, March 5, 2012

Yum

This recipe is super easy!  You can modify it however you want!
Enjoy

I take a precooked Rotisserie Chicken (Hy-Vee Deli) and shred all of the meat off of it.  (You can use chicken breasts if you choose).  I mix in 1/2 of a jar of salsa in with the chicken, and salt and pepper and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.  I set aside all of the shredded chicken in one bowl.


Picture is pre salsa and cheese!

In another bowl I mix together the sauce:

  • 16 oz. of Sour Cream
  • 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 4 oz. can of diced green chilli's



I take a pan, depending on how full you fill you them you can use a 9x9 or a 9x13.  I always spread a small amount of the sauce mixture on the bottom of the sprayed pan.

Next, I begin assembling them.  I fill a small flour tortilla w/ a spoonful or 2 of the mixture and roll them up.

Once the pan is full, or the chicken mixture is gone, I pour over the sauce and sprinkle the top with some cheddar cheese and Monterrey jack cheese! Then I bake at 425 for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and you can tell the sauce is bubbly. 

Yummy!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment