I have not blogged since March 5th! March 5th! I am going on 3 months of not blogging! That is horrible! This probably is why I have 16 followers and not a lot of comments! So leave me comments people! :) And help me get more followers so I feel like I am not just talking to myself. teeheee.
Even if no one has checked this page to see what we have been up too, I still feel the need make sure to blog about what we have been up to because it is fun to look back.
The problem is, most of the blogs I have to share require me to upload pictures so that is what I have been waiting for!
I never did blog about Avery's 2nd birthday party I don't think. Or Christmas even! Wow! I may have to just post those two things and then move on to more current things. How can I bypass two big events like my daughters 2nd birthday party and Christmas? I can't.
I did at least change my blog page and removed the snow background and put a more recent picture up! Progress!
Well, here is my new list of things to blog about. Hopefully you see some progress in me being able to cross things off my list!
- Holly & Angie
- St. Pattys Day Chicago Trip
- Avery's Zoo Trip (In March)
- Fish Fry
- Easter
- Vacation 2012
- Cinco de Mayo
- Rusty's Injury
- Mother's Day
- Concerts
- Cassie's Party
- Memorial Day Weekend
Here's a comment miss Nicky! BLOG BLOG BLOG!!! When Avery is in bed - blog! :) It's a darn good thing we talk almost daily so I can get the scoop! :)
ReplyDeleteYes to Janelle's comment! Blog when Aves in in bed! Pick a night when she goes to bed and schedule a bunch of posts...that might be easier than trying to blog every/other day.
ReplyDelete