Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, June 1, 2012

Crossing stuff off my blogging list-Holly & Angie

Holly & Angie.  I miss you at work.  Yes, I know I still see you outside of work, but it is just not enough. 

Holly used to sit right across from me at work.  We got each other's humor and sarcasm, had a lot of similar opinions on a bunch of different things, and were just overall good at keeping each other sane.  She made me laugh, we had good talks and we just worked so well together.  I miss hearing the daily random stories and all that jazz. 

Me & Holly

Side note:  We have now hired 3 newbies here at work replacing Holly and another coworker that is doing something different and they are great as well.  BUT..I still miss my Holls.

Angie is the reason I came to work here.  She has such great things to say about it, and I was ready for a change.  Angie and I were friends long before I came to work here, and I still see her outside of work for sure.  We still email/text often also.  BUT..sometimes you just need to walk across the building for a minute and chit chat w/ your friend..only she's not there anymore.  Bummer! 

Me & Angie

I have several things planned with both of them so I will get my "fix" but, I miss them and wanted to tell the world!

*Cross 1 off the list! :)
  • Holly & Angie
  • St. Patty's Day Chicago Trip
  • Avery's Zoo Trip (In March)
  • Fish Fry
  • Easter
  • Vacation 2012
  • Cinco de Mayo
  • Rusty's Injury
  • Mother's Day
  • Concerts
  • Cassie's Party
  • Memorial Day Weekend

1 comment:

  1. I agree...sometimes you just need to get up and walk across the building to chat with your friend. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete