Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, June 15, 2012

What I'm Obsessing Over {Right Now}

T.G.I. Flipping F! That is what I have to say about that! Woot, Woot!

I got my hairs cut last night peeps, so I am feeling a lot better about that!  Love my Ashly! 

I have been looking at a few things lately, and trying to resist buying them for myself!  Here are a few things on my WANT list right now!

Do you likes??

Love this!  I think it is like  JCrew knockoff that Angie found on ebay?  It comes in a variety of colors!  I want this! NOW.



I also am obsessing over these photo charms!  I ordered one for a neighbor who just had a baby, and I am going to order one for myself!  A local gal at Twinplicity makes these and they are super reasonable.
I have also ordered them for my friend Angie at this blog here.  Both do amazing work! 




Continuing on with the accessories must haves, are these spoon gems!  She refers on her website to "adding sugar" to them, meaning personalizing them....isn't that adorable!  Here is her website, again, another local Iowa gal!  Spoons Full Of Sugar! I am in love with the cuff bracelet and also the spoon rings-the cuff ring to be specific!  I am going to have to get one!  I also think the necklace with all the spoons is super cute!  That one would be a good gift for a spunky Grandma or Mom to list all her kiddos names on there!  Love! 

Lastly, as I was getting my hair "did" last night, I was flipping through the new Stella & Dot catalog.  I found a ton of things I must have, but I had to narrow it down.  I must have these earrings!  This picture does not do them justice! 
Well, that is all I'll share for now on this, and I should probably stop looking for things that I want! :) 
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the spoon jewelry! I have a bracelet made out of a spoon that my mom had made for me and my sister a few years ago. And I really like those earrings :)

    ReplyDelete