A post or so ago----click here, I talked about being surprised I made it to work on time. Avery woke up upset that morning and we wondered if she was sick, but she came around and did fine that day at daycare so I didn't think much about it. I thought-2 yr. molars.
Fast forward through this week-Time to catch up a little from the week!
Tuesday Avery and I met her cousins at the park to snap a couple quick photos of all of the Carpenter Grand kids. I wanted to get a recent picture and make copies for Rusty's Grandparents who will be celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary in a week! It's hard to get 5 kids to all look at the same time, but I think we got a couple good ones!
We then met up for a play-date with Janelle and Kayson. It was really hot so we knew we were going to play inside. We decided to just meet up at the germ-infested play area at the mall. Well...Avery didn't want to play. 1st indication that wow, she really just doesn't feel well. So Avery and I skipped dinner with our friends and went home to cuddle. She would play at home, and did eat at home, but was happy just lounging around there.
Wednesday we took Avery to daycare and went I went to pick her up, they said she woke up crying and was coughing a lot. Since we have a history of ear infections, I just decided to get her checked out. Yep-ear infection, low grade temp, etc. So let's hope the antibiotics do their job as Avery wasn't able to spend a full day at daycare yesterday.
Well-it's Friday and Avery's temp is gone although I can still tell she doesn't feel the best. Breaks my heart that she had to go to daycare today and I hope she has a good day! I will call and check on her for sure! At least it's Friday and we can have cuddle time all weekend!
Tonight Avery and Rusty are going to have a daddy-daughter night while I go to DAUGHTRY with Holly and Jessica! Very excited! I am going to meet Holly at her house and we are going to grab dinner in Beaverdale and Jess is going to meet up with us and hit the concert. I have seen Daughtry before when he was here w/ Bon Jovi and it is for sure a good show! Excited!
Saturday and Sunday-I hope it doesn't rain during the day (I do hope it rains at night for my lawn!). I hope to get some pool time in if Avery is feeling up for it! Saturday night Rusty's parents are making a visit and we are doing dinner with them. They'll head home and we'll just get to relax at home the rest of the weekend. Love those kinds of weekends!
Oh, I also am anxiously awaiting to hear if I will be the lucky winner of my friend Angie's blog giveaway! Check her blog out here! Pick me, pick me!!! :)
Have a great weekend!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment