Easter weekend was a fun one! I love special weekends like those!
During the week I took Avery to meet the Easter Bunny. I think I was more excited than she was. I love this kind of stuff, and get so excited I have a little girl to do this stuff with! She wasn't scared at all of the Easter Bunny and was so excited to meet him!
![]() |
| Waiting in line to meet the Easter Bunny! |
![]() |
| She wasn't so sure about those big fuzzy hands |
Friday night we went to dinner with the Taylor's at yummy El Rodeo. My fav! So delish. I had gotten some little plastic eggs to fill and hide for Avery just as kind of a practice run for Saturday's Easter Egg Hunt at the Waukee Park since Avery hadn't done one before. So I mentioned to Janelle that Kayson could find some too if he wanted. I think Avery thinks everything is more fun with the Taylor's involved! :) I hide them in between the two of our houses. Here is a picture of Avery and Kayson with their baskets. Adorable.
Saturday I took Avery (Rusty had to work) to the Waukee park (glad it stopped raining!) for the Easter Egg hunt! It was a good one and very organized! We lined up and I was telling her what to do when they told us we could start. I then spotted my dad and Beck down the hill as they had come up that day to help my step-brother Adam pack (If I remember right-it was long ago!). They stopped by so they could see Avery do the egg hunt.
![]() |
| Anxious to start! |
![]() |
| I am a pro! |
![]() |
| I got one! |
The rest of the day we spent playing and painting with her new Easter Basket goodies.We also played dress-up and she read some books like a big girl in her room.
![]() |
| Painting with her new paints from the Easter Bunny |
![]() |
| loungin' |
How grown-up does she look laying in her room reading a book by herself. Oh my goodness! Love her!
Another great weekend!



















The picture of Avery and Kayson is too precious! They both look so happy! She does look all grown up reading in her room!
ReplyDelete