Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, June 4, 2012

June Has Arrived

Yes, I am still working on all my catch up blogs, but I need to sprinkle in some real time also! 

I can't believe it's June already! 

This past weekend we got a very much needed relaxing weekend!  I guess Rusty did work a bit on Saturday, but that is pretty normal at our house.

Our weekend consisted of a lot of grilling, hanging out on the deck, playing outside and errand running.  A lot of family cuddle time too!  Avery got into a bit of sass this weekend, and I'm hoping my really sweet girl comes back soon, but at 2 1/2 it is expected! :)  She is still sweet, don't get me wrong...but whoa Nelly, she was a bit challenging at times. ha!


I tried a new recipe this weekend with my new Pampered Chef Pizza Pan...I was a little nervous, but it actually turned out great and was yummy!  A few modifications and next time should be even better.  I'll be sure to blog about the next one (probably this week again) I make w/ better pictures and a recipe, but for now, here is a slice for you!  We started out pretty standard for our first one:  Pepperoni, mushroom w/ mozzarella.  Love the grill flavor on the crust!

Excuse the fuzzy phone pic

Our friend and neighbor also took our annual family photos this weekend!  Pretty darn great weather and Avery did so well saying "Cheese" for the camera pretty much whenever Janelle asked her too!  Here is a little sneak peek Janelle gave me!  I can't wait to see the rest!  If you live in the Des Moines area, please check her website out!  She is so reasonable and amazing to work with!
http://janelleannphotography.com/  <----Check her out!


Thanks Janelle for the photos! 


1 comment:

  1. This pic of Aves is so cute! Was the pizza recipe the no carb pizza or another one? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete