I wasn't so sure I was going to make it to work today. Avery woke up out of sorts-I think her molars coming in were really bothering her. Everything was making her cry, the kind of cry like her feelings were hurt. That kills me. :( BUT...30 minutes or so, and she was coming around so I rushed and got ready for work and still made it in time. I am glad she came around because I am too busy at work to miss a day, but I also wasn't going to take Avery to daycare as upset as she was, and weepy. I just can't do that! There are more important things-like Avery! :) She ended up being excited because they have water play day today at daycare. I'll just have to call and check on her later!
In order to get a little more caught up I am attaching a couple random pictures about what we've been up to here and there. I don't think I've shared any of these before.
![]() |
| We still love bath time! So cute! |
We had another fish fry with the fish that Rusty caught at the start of Spring with Nielsens and the Taylors. A good time as Always!
![]() |
| A fun ice cream treat night! Love that face she is making! ha! |
We got to Jethro's a lot on Wednesday nights! Yummy! We usually run into our family there, even if we don't plan too! Here is a picture of Avery and her two cousins Kolby and Eli! Cheeese!
When Rusty hurt his ankle, Rusty's parents came up and his dad helped Rusty work. Rusty's mom watched Avery that week and they did all sorts of fun stuff! Kolby and Avery went to the zoo with Miga and Kristi (Avery's Aunt) (Mig-that's what they call Rusty's mom). Love this picture! Doesn't that kangaroo look real?!
This is how we spend many of our weekends and nights playing. Avery and Kayson playing with each other and Kayson driving Avery around! (she isn't good at steering yet!) Best of Friends.
![]() |
| Kristi, Cassie-the birthday girl and Me! |
![]() |
| How did I become the only brunette? |
At the end of May we celebrated my sister in law Cassies 30th birthday! We did dinner and drinks with a group of Cassies friends. It was good to catch up with everyone. Our good friends Greg and Katie D. came to town and stayed with us. Katie is expecting and is due any day now and it was fun to have baby talk with her as well! Plus, we had a DD. She was such a good sport! She was a trooper! Avery went to my mom's house for the night and she went to the zoo in Omaha again (3 times this year so far for her!) with my mom, her Aunt Steph, Uncle Hank and cousin Charleigh. They had a good time and so did Rusty and I! Always miss her so much when I am away from her for a night!
Avery let me paint her toes last night! She actually sat still and let them dry too! I love this stuff! So happy I have a girl!
Well, let me evaluate how my catch up list is looking! Break time is over, so I'll put this to an end! Have a good day!
I will cross some things off and add some more!
Holly & AngieSt. Pattys Day Chicago TripAvery's Zoo Trip (In March)Fish FryEaster- Vacation 2012
- Cinco de Mayo
Rusty's Injury- Mother's Day
- Concerts
Cassie's Party- Memorial Day Weekend
- Father's Day
- Bachelorette/ RH's












No comments:
Post a Comment