Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where are you weekend??

Hi Ya Peeps!

I am pretty sure I have known all day today that it is only Wednesday, but at one point when I was thinking about my weekend plans...I found myself being bummed that it is indeed only Wednesday!  Boo!  Back to reality!  It is for sure Wednesday.  On one hand, I have enough work to last me the next month, so it's a good thing that there is still more time left to get some stuff done!  On the other hand, I am looking forward to our weekend plans!

Anywhooo....

So for a while, I kept my blog pretty private.  Some strangers read it, and some friends who also have blogs read it.  That was about it.  I love on blogger that you can track somewhat who is reading your blog, and where they pick your blog up from etc.  (Ex. It will show if someone reads it from the link I put on Facebook).  Recently I have started putting the link to recent blog posts on Facebook...AND HOLY COW...the amount of people who read my blog has tripled or something like that!  Awesome!  I know I am not super exciting or interesting but at least some of you come back to read more of my nonsense!  ha!  Sooooo...since I know some of you are reading this-leave me comments!!  I love comments!  Agree, disagree, or leave me notes on posts you read!  Ok?!  Ok!  Awesome!  ha! 

Last night my sister in law Cassie called and wanted to hang out for a bit! That was a nice surprise visit!  She and my 2 nephews came over for an hour or so and played with Avery while Cassie and I chit chatted!  She is just the cutest thing ever.

Tonight my Step-Mom Becky is coming to town.  We are going to watch their dog while they go to Mexico so she is going to come up and bring the dog up, and then have a play day w/ Avery tomorrow.  Since she'll be in town we are going to have my step-brother (Adam) and his wife Amanda over to hang out.  We were going to grill, but since it's a windy mess today we decided to just go to Jethro's!  Yummy!!  Check out the link, it's so good!  And..if you aren't from DM, there are a couple locations so when you are here...GO!  We got lucky and there is a new location just blocks from our house!  Score! 

Ok, since I am typing this on my lunch..I should probably actually eat some lunch considering I am starving!  Happy Hump Day to you!
~N

No comments:

Post a Comment