Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, February 24, 2012

Birthday Weekend!!!

It's finally Friday!  Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!! 

Super excited for the weekend! Rusty's birthday is the 23rd and mine is the 26th, so there are always lots of fun celebrations this time of year! 
 

Sooo..yesterday was Rusty's birthday.  He kind of had a busy/not fun day of work yesterday and just wanted to do nothing.  So literally that is what we did.  He spent the evening on the phone with a couple family members wishing him happy birthday, and then also figuring out the scheduling of a couple March jobs (so happy they are so busy).  He made himself a couple of drinks and hung out and said we'd celebrate both of our  birthdays this weekend!  He kept telling me he doesn't care as much about birthdays as I do.  This is true.  Men! ha!  Still I like to try to make it somewhat special.  Avery and I got him a little something and we made him a card. 

Today my coworkers decorated my desk and all gave me a card.  That is always nice!  One even brought in donuts and some yummy cookies for treats!  (Just what I need, but a super nice gesture!).  Of course I ate one...it would have been rude not to, right?  tee heeee!  So far a good start to the birthday weekend!

Tonight after work a big group of us are going to go to happy hour!  Not for my birthday, just because....but still another fun thing this weekend!   Drinks, yes please!

Saturday we don't have much planned for the morning, but my mom, brother, s.i.l, and niece Charleigh will be coming to town after Avery's nap for a visit!  Can't wait!  So excited to see them all, and especially my niece!  My Grandparents and Aunt Pam are also going to come over from Winterst to meet Charleigh.  My mom, Grandparents and Aunt Pam are then going to hang out w/ Avery and Charleigh while 8 of my friends/neighbors/family are going to go out to dinner!  So excited for a night out w/ friends and my brother and sil!  Should be a good time!  Not sure what the plan is for after dinner (maybe nothing), but I'm sure I'll fill you in afterwards! ha!  Hopefully I get some  pictures!!

Here is to another year older and more white hairs for my friend Ashly to cover up w/ color when I visit her at the salon! ha! 

Have a great weekend everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment