Hiya Peeps!
I can't believe it's February already! I absolutely love this month! Valentines Day! I remember my mom would always spoil us w/ Valentines treats/gifts and I love doing the same for Avery! It seems like it is a day when people aren't shy about spoiling those they love, by telling them they are loved. Also, Rusty and my birthday's are both this month! Lots of fun stuff! Although I don't really want to get any older!
I just found my little post-it note of all the things I have yet to blog about! Geesh! I am behind. I am determined to post all about Christmas and Avery's 2nd birthday party...and post a lot, A LOT, of pictures...because those are most fun! I also need to post about Avery's 2 year stats! I always like to devote time to those, instead of just posts like these when I have time for a quick chit chat!
So work is very busy/hectic/stressful lately! Because who knows who reads this, I will just keep it at that! I do love my employer and the actual job though, so that helps. I also sit around some fun, hard-working people, so that makes it enjoyable.
I can't believe how nice the weather has been in Iowa lately! The warm fresh air and sunny days are an immediate mood boost! We are supposed to get snow this weekend, but if the timing is right, it may just be so fun to make a bunch of yummy food, and hang out at home all snuggled up all weekend! We may even go outside to play w/ our neighbor boy and friends in the snow!
I took Avery to the Dr. last night. She was not herself and I could tell she just started not feeling well. She had an ear infection and a red throat...so on antibiotics for that. Luckily, I called daycare and she is acting just fine today! Hooray! I feel horrible for her when she is sick!
Two of my neighbors who are also good friends are prego right now! So excited for them! I can't wait to find out what they are having so I can spoil them! Love these girls. I also got a very cute card in the mail yesterday from a family member that had 2 sets of feet showing (the mom and the dads) and then also their dogs feet, and then one empty pair of baby shoes showing announcing that they are expecting in Aug. as well!!! So fun! Very excited for everyone! I hope someday to have another one!
I have 2 very fun trips planned that are coming up! One girls weekend and one a family vacation! I'll save that for another post since this is becoming a novel!
Peace out homeslice!

No comments:
Post a Comment