Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, September 21, 2012

Hooray! It's Friday!

So happy the weekend is here! 

I left off with my last blog on last Friday. 

Saturday and Sunday consisted of a lot of cleaning, and playing outside!  Again, lots of football and yummy food too! 

Sunday, I was going to take Avery to the park before nap time.  We decided to do a Happy Meal picnic and play afterwards.  Avery thought it was so fun to do a picnic!  I loved it too!  Side note: Why are all these flippin' pictures sideways!  Grrrr.  I am sharing them anyway! ha!







Today I am having lunch with my friend Angie!  Can't wait to dish w/ her, even though it will be too short! 

Tomorrow I plan to take Avery to Adventureland and meet my sil Cassie there with my nephew Fitz!  I figure the kids will have fun riding rides together on the ones that Cassie and I can't join them on, and it will be fun for Cassie and I too!  Avery hasn't been yet ever so I hope she loves it!  Pictures to come on this for sure! 

Have a great weekend!! 

1 comment: