Here is what we've been up to since I last blogged!
The last weekend in August (yes, behind again-hence the massive catch up blog), Rusty went on his annual guys KS fishing trip. Here is a picture of all the fishies they caught in one outing!
I took that Friday off and spent the day with Avery. We cleaned, got the windows cleaned (awesome) We met Rusty's parents, grandparents, and sil Kristi for lunch, along with some of my nephews, and then had a lot of play time. That night I had 8 or so friends over for dinner and drinks! It was a good time, although I have no pictures to show it!
![]() |
| Love that smile! |
Labor Day weekend was so nice and relaxing! We did a lot grilling and playing. We have a gas grill of course, but Rusty felt the need to get a charcoal one too. ha! He also loves his picture take (insert sarcasm here).
![]() |
| sideways grilling.. |
I went to dinner at Americana (so yummy!) with Ashly, Nicole and Krista and then out with the two lovely ladies below! It was such a good time! I stayed out way too late, but was so worth being tired the next day. Hey, it was a 3 day weekend, right! We laughed so hard, and bounced around downtown all night!
![]() |
| Ashly, Nicole and yours truly |
Football has started of course..love football season! It's so nice to be home and have football on and make yummy food! Our neighbors Jen and Tim had their annual IA State/Iowa tailgate party at their house, so we spent most of the day over there watching the game. Well, Rusty did anyway. Avery and I stayed for a few hours and then it was her nap time. I will admit I napped when she napped! I heart naps!
Oh...and speaking of naps...we also transitioned Avery into a toddler bed! She loves it and thinks she is so big! She stays in her bed all night. I was worried she would get in and out all the time, but she doesn't! So proud!
We also made a trip to feed the duckies that Sunday!
We are still doing gymnastics and Avery loves it! She runs right in to join her class. it is so fun watching her learn new things and listen to her teachers! Here is a picture I snapped when they were stretching (through the window where I watch from).
I'll end this massive post on last Friday. We headed to a small town about an hour away to meet Rusty's family for dinner to celebrate Rusty's Grandma Bonnie's Birthday. Is is one of the half way points between where we both live, so it worked out perfectly. Here is a picture of Avery at dinner with Granddad and Grandma.
Have a good rest of your week!!












The bed is too cute!!
ReplyDelete