Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Go Hawks!

I love football season!  The temps start getting cooler, Fall is so pretty, weekend days filled with football, yummy snacks, lounging, and tailgating!  Fun! 
The Hawks played their first game this Saturday...and all I can say is that at least they pulled off a W!
A win, is a win, is a win!  Go Hawks!
Here is Avery getting ready to cheer on the Iowas vs. Northern Illinois-Chicago this past Saturday!  Ok, well truth be told she napped 99% of the game, but she woke up to celebrate the win at least!
Now, why the heck is my picture sideways??!!!  Anyone?  Anyone?  Help!  Annoyed right now! 
Here is to hoping that the Hawks beat the Clones this weekend! 


I have a lot more catching up to do also, stay tuned for:
  • Abel John
  • Fishing trip/Girls weekend
  • Labor Day Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment