Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Random Ramblings

Playing For Keeps- Love this movie! Gerard Butler and Jessica Biel are in this movie and it is funny and lovey.

I am working in getting our office out together. Waiting for a bookshelf to arrive and there is a chair I want to order too! Then it is time to decorate! I love decorating!

I have some serious Spring fever going on! Ready to walk at night with my neighbor friend, play outside with the neighborhood kids, landscape our backyard, grill out at night and have friend over to hang out on the deck, go to some icubs games, oh....so many things!

We usually go to Florida every April and this year we are not! Super sad face here! We will probably go in a trip tho Winter trip we shall see! I am having Winter blues about this for sure! We are kicking going to Hawaii within the next year for our 10 year anniversary so I will keep my thoughts focused on that! If not that, then a for sure trip to Florida within the next year! We also decided that we are going to take Avery to Disneyworld around when she is 5! Ummm...yah, definitely vacation on the mind!

I have more randoms for you but since I started this two days ago, I should just post it now!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment