Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, March 7, 2013

M5❤

Last weekend was a super good long weekend!

I got off work early Friday and got my hair cut and colored! Love those days!!

Saturday was a day of hanging out and cleaning. We went to a yummy dinner with my brother in law Robbie and his family and the kids did so well!

Sunday afternoon I headed to Omaha with Angie, Janelle and Nikki for the Maroon 5 concert! Otherwise known as visiting my boyfriend Adam Levine. ❤❤❤

We got to the hotel and hung out in our room and had some girl fun and drinks while we got ready for the concert. I was so happy we had two rooms that were connected so we were all together but had plenty of space!

We headed to The Old Mattress Factory for dinner. That was an experience for sure, right girls!??;). It was yummy and it was so fun!

The concert was so amazing! Owl City and Neon Trees opened for M5 and it was al so good! Maroon 5 put on an awesome show and sang all the goodies-they were non-stop!! This concert really did t he'll my serious crush on Mr. Levine!

Here are some pics of our night!!!

Oh-Avery and Rusty had a good time together while I was gone too! That alone time is super good for them!!!

I had Monday off for the drive back and spent the day hanging out with Avery!









No comments:

Post a Comment