Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

33

Yesterday was my bday! 33 big ones. At least Rusty is 1 yr. older so I can always make fun of him for being older.

The day started out with birthday wishes from my little girl. She asked me what kind of a cake I was going to have and if it was going to be a Dora cake like hers. Cute! I got a couple cards from coworkers and many people stopping by to wish me a happy day. A coworker of mine brought in breakfast treats-super nice. Of course the many texts and Facebook messages make a girl feel special!

We also got like 8+ inches of snow so Avery's gymnastics got cancelled. We decided to do a birthday dinner. Avery wouldn't eat a thing and kept saying her throat hurt. Rusty wasn't sure he believed her-he just thought she didn't like her dinner. Always better safe than sorry and have a miserable girl so off to the Dr. At 6:20 we went through the snow! The past few weeks have been rough. Strep-flu or virus(?)-better-flu or virus(?)-strep again! really!?? well the verdict at the doctor was a temp of 101 and strep throat again. So glad we went and got Avery a new antibiotic! Gotta trust the mommy instinct!

Since she had a temp and strep Avery couldn't go to daycare today so she and I just stayed snowed in together. There was a lot of play-doh making, painting and movie watching today. Avery has now has her third dose of antibiotic and eating again and feeling much better! No temp too!

I will admit I have a bit of a sore throat but I am fighting through it! After all-there is not time to be sick!

Here is to finishing out a short week and a good weekend that starts early for me on Friday with getting my hair "did"!!

1 comment: