Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wish Us Luck

Today is Rusty's birthday! 34!!! Happy Birthday Rustin!

Here is how our day has gone so far:

Woke up by Avery crawling into bed to snuggle and watch cartoons at 6:15. Happy girl.

I ran to Starbucks to get the birthday boy and I coffees. Avery didn't want any breakfast which is unusual and just laid around on the couch with more cartoons. I could tell she didn't feel the best, but no temp.

We had plans today to head to Omaha to stay in the Old Market and meet up with Hank and Steph for dinner and go to the piano bar. Avery was going to have a sleepover with Grandma Wilson and was going to hang out with her cousin Charleigh too.

Well...Avery ended up vomiting!:(. Tmi?? So I called my mom and told her we would probably cancel. Avery was sad and ran into her room to pack her suitcase for Grandmas house. Look at that sweet pic with her laying on bed with her suitcase!

We decided to just see how she was on the next few hours and decide then. I obviously want to be with her if she is sick, and don't want to put her in the car for two hrs. either. I called Steph to warn her Avery was sick too.

I went ahead and decided to shower and start packing and see how she was then. Poor girl fell asleep on the couch before we left even- she for sure doesn't feel well.

When she woke up she again said she wanted to go to Grandmas. Since she hadn't gotten sick again we decided to give it a try. Afterlife, it was too late to cancel the hotel now and Avery really wanted to go. sooooo here are in the car giving it our best shot! Sleeping beauty in the car again.

Lets hope this is not the worst mom decision I have ever made and Avery only starts feeling better from here. Especially if her momma is going to be away from her for the night. The good thing is I won't be far away of she needs me. But she doesn't seem worried at all when I tell her she will be sleeping over at Grandmas without me. Big girl!

Here is to hoping Rusty has a fun birthday evening and that Avery feels better quickly and enjoys her Grandma time....and that I can enjoy myself too and not just worry how she is the whole time!

Wish Us Luck!!
Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment