Ready?
When watching any of the Real Housewives shows I get an instant urge to drink wine, put on lip gloss, paint my nails, put on some cute pjs instead of my typical yoga pants T-shirt and try to be somewhat fab. Minus all the drama and arguments! The Bachelor/bacheloette has a similar effect on me! I love that show! Weird and true.
Sitting in gymnastics on Tuesday nights makes me nervous and giggle inside all at the same time! I sit and listen to this group of girls that are older than Avery (guessing like 10). They say things like "are you wearing makeup?, do you wear make up to school?, so and so is a bad friend, this person is stalking my Facebook-she liked all my pictures!" It is so funny to listen to them and then I think about how I am really in for it before I know it! Ha-ha! They are so young and seem so old!
Chasing Fireflies! It's a catalog for girlie clothes and the occasional random stuff. Too bad everything is so expensive. I have never purchased anything from there but I love to look! If you have a daughter or a lil one you love to shop for- check it out!!!
That is all for now!
I love your random ramblings --- you never do that! :) LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete