I don't know about all of you but 99% of anything I do on Facebook, Twitter.... And this blog have to do with pictures!
I am always looking for fun photo apps! Of course one I use a lot Instagram-like most of you! It's fun and I love looking at everyone's pictures without all the other stuff that sometimes comes with Facebook and Twitter!
Well... Here is a little gem I heard about last week! Excuse me if I am late to the party on this one!
The app MPix!! It's amazing! Search for it! You can upload pics to the app directly from your phone and send them to print at like $.20! Picture-phone- app-print-mailbox-awesome!!
My fave part??!!!! You know how cute the little square Instagram pictures are, right?! You can print the Instagram pics with the frame on there and in the cute square too. Love it!
I ordered a few just to test it out for you. Here is what the app looks like and here is a sample picture!
Try it out and let me know what you think!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment