Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Charleigh's First Birthday!!

January, where did you go??? Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's February already!

I still need to blog about Christmas and Avery's 3rd birthday party, and show you all Avery's amazing 3 yr. pics (picture overload for you all!) but I thought I'd do a quick postie post from my phone!

Avery's birthday is January 14th and my nieces is the 15th so it is a busy/fun time!!!
Here are a couple pictures from my lovable, adorable niece Charleighs 1st birthday party! It was a really cute party and Steph had a fun idea of having different stations set up for the kids to make musical instruments!

I can't believe Charleigh is one already!!! She is too cute for words and we love her so much!












1 comment:

  1. Aww.. thanks.. she loves you all lots too...
    And she is so lucky to have a 'big sister' like Aves ;)

    ReplyDelete