I don't usually post my blog posts on my Facebook and usually only a handful of people read it. I was so surprised when out of pure worry, I decided to share the post about Avery's Dr. visit and saw how many people took time to read it! I have to admit I was also a little embarrassed as I was rambling, the post was probably one big run on and was probably filled with typos since I was blogging from my phone-as I am now! So, my apologies for that again! Ha! My blog is just a really good place I use to keep track of things we are up to and like a journal of sorts. So I hope you all don't think I am silly if you happen to read back through the archives! :)
I just wanted to say thank you to all who read my blog post and to all who took time to comment, text, email and share stories! I am especially thankful for any prayers! I probably won't post this one on my Facebook page but always feel free to comment in here if you want or Facebook me if you have something to share! I will share a blog post when I know more. It would be even better to be able to share that it completely went away!
I am continuing to watch Avery like a crazy mom and at least I can say it hasn't gotten worse! The Nurse called and said her blood work came back high. I am not sure what that means but she said they expected that because of the strep virus. The neurologist also called to schedule our appointment to rule out PANDAS-which will be on 3/11. That is a long time to wait and worry. Two things that aren't a good match.
The thing is, Avery is acting completely normal with the exception of these things she has formed. That is a blessing so far! I guess it's the what going on inside that has me really worried. I have to trust that if she couldn't wait 3 weeks to get into the neurologist- they would have us there right now. Thanks to my mom for that reminder!
Ok, thank you again for the support and keep the prayers coming please! I know Avery has her own special big sister angel who will be looking out for her as well! Xoxo
Right on friend... Avery's doing great, and you are too!!! This will all work out, I just know it! Your family is loved, and we will be there for you through anything!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou stand tall and strong Daughter Dear.You are the best mom ever and never miss a beat with Avery's care and love. Continue to surround yourselves with the love, strength, and prayers from your family and friends. There are people praying and hoping for an end to this horrible episode who don't even know you, Rusty, or Avery. I'm lucky
ReplyDeleteto have caring compassionate knowledgeable coworkers who keep me grounded and positive through this and send you their best. I believe and hope this will be behind you very soon. Dig a little deeper into your strength and patience. :) xoxox Grandma Wilson
There are many quiet prayers going for you that you may not even know! Hang in there Mama!! this too will pass with time and before you know it you, Rusty, and little Miss Avery will be off on your next adventure!! a little bump in the road to remind us all how precious and priceless each day is........ sending more prayers than you know. Hug your baby and all will be ok.
ReplyDeleteTake care! Thinking of you!!!
Karla
I know it all will workout and be fine. its so hard and a constant worry daily and that isn't easy...but have faith that God has a plan for you all and it will be a GOOD one! I know it!
ReplyDelete