Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Calling my name....

Skinnygirl Margarita.
OMG.
After a Monday of watching the marathon of "Bethanny Ever After" I have been thinking of this non-stop. 

Funny quinky-dink that my friend Angie and I were talking about this the following day also and that she has already staked out our local Hy-Vee for when the next shipment would come in BECAUSE IT WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF STOCK!  That is telling me how yummy this stuff is...or..how many people watch the same reality t.v. as I do! :)  Either way...awesome!
So Angie was a doll and grabbed me a bottle this morning as well, and it's been staring at me on my desk all day so far!  Finally, I ran home for lunch and took it home. 
Can't wait to cut up some cute lime slices and put this stuff on ice and finally try it!
A healthier margarita...YES PLEASE! 


1 comment:

  1. a healthier margarita .. is that even possible?! how was it? i may need to try it:)

    ReplyDelete