I am not a huge book reader. In my spare time, I tend to clean, play with my daughter, catch up on dvr’d shows, look at magazines, shop, sleep, etc…..instead of sitting to read a book. My mind wanders, I just lose interest, or think of things I should/want to rather be doing.
I have a few friends who read all the time, and tell me how much better books usually are than movies (I LOVE MOVIES), so I thought that I would like to be better at reading books.
I have had the intentions of reading many times, but could never find just the right book to capture my interest and make me want to keep reading.
There is no better way to get a hold of a good book then having a friend give you a list of referrals. Thank you Christy and Abby for giving me some good ideas. Thank you Abby from just bringing those books over to my house so they were just staring me in the face..begging me to read them J
On vacation..the plane, the pool…I got the book finished…and loved it!
Such a good book! I totally recommend it!
Soo..I just finished…
If I Am Dead or Missing! Check it out!

Yay! Glad you liked it! :)
ReplyDelete