Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer Concerts!

Concerts!

I love concerts!  Love them!  I know so much music (I am sure I am not alone in this), I know the words to most songs, all sorts of genres, old and new, and it’s just fun to see people I listen to all the time live! 
The summer is always so fun, but it’s even more fun having things coming up to look forward to! 
Here are just a few tickets that have been bought and paid for:
Thursday, May 12th……BON JOVI!  My friend Angie and I went last time they were in town, and it was soo awesome.  Can’t wait to see them again!

Saturday, July 9th……Katy Perry!  Making the hike to MPLS with Angie (you’ll notice a trend here..she is my concert buddy!) for a shopping trip and to go to the concert! 

Friday, August 19th….Maroon 5 & Train!  Coming to Iowa State Fair.  We go to a concert every year at the fair..it is just a fun, mid-western time complete w/ keg beer, fried oreos, and corn-dogs!

Now I just need to find a concert for June, so June doesn’t feel left out…but there are some fun things like Nightfall on the River at the Simon Estes Amphitheatre and also the Summer Concert Series at Jasper Winery!  Check those out!

No comments:

Post a Comment