Rusty and I have been to Sea World before, but we were pretty excited to take Avery! She loves the zoo, so we thought she'd love Sea World. Well, she did like it, but she really had more fun in running around than actually looking at the animals, dolphins and even Shamu. I thought she'd be so amazed by Shamu, but she really just spent 98% of the time turned around looking at the little baby who was squealing behind us! Oh well, she had fun doing her own thing! ha! Here are some pictures from our trip to Sea World-Orlando!
![]() |
| Meeting Shamu |
![]() |
| Chasing the ducks! |
![]() |
| Avery with Miga & Papa |
Rusty has been a huge Minnesota Twins fan his whole life! I am for sure a fan too! When I realized that we were going to Florida and that the Twins would be playing in Tampa, I was so excited! Once we got to Orlando and I knew it would work in our schedule to catch a game in the series, I called and purchased tickets for all of us! It was really fun, and ended up being a great day to go, because it was a tad rainy that day! We have always wanted to visit all the major league stadium, so here is one we can check off our list.
![]() |
| All the kids got a hat, she thought it was cool! |
![]() |
| Playing in the kid zone! |
![]() |
| Joe Maur! |

![]() |

![]() |
| Looking at the Rays in the ballpark |

Rusty's dad loves old cars (my dad does too) so we headed to Old Town one night because they have car show on the weekends. There is music and fair type/carnival food, little shops and a few rides for the kids! Avery took her first ferris wheel ride and had a good time on a few other rides as well!
![]() |
| Ferris wheel with mommy! |
![]() |
| Ferris wheel ride! |
![]() |
| Tea Cups! |

More vacation pics to come!














No comments:
Post a Comment