We headed out of town Saturday afternoon for my brother, Hank's 30th birthday surprise party! It was a good time, and got home early enough to still have a productive Sunday at home. Well, I did anyway. Rusty watched golf pretty much the whole day! ha! A blog will come later with pictures and details of my brothers par-tay, but for now a few new topics!
Family Pictures!
My neighbor and friend took our pictures the first weekend in June. Avery did so well smiling and posing for the camera. I wanted to share Janelle's website again and a couple pictures! As I am typing this I realize I put a couple of the pictures she took as my header pic~so I won't post those again, but she took those cute pictures above too!
Check out Janelle's website! http://janelleannphotography.com/ She is so reasonable and great to work with! Love her!
Speaking of Janelle, she is 3 weeks away from her due date with her second child! She is expecting a girl! You all know her 1st child, Kayson. The adorable little blond headed kiddo who is in the majority of the pictures of Avery playing outside! I am officially on stand-by for the middle of the night call (should it happen then). I usually put my phone on silent for the night when I go to sleep, but I have my phone by the bed at night until their baby girl is born There may be a chance they need me in the middle of the night to come and stay with Kayson when they go to the hospital. The anticipation of babies being born is such an exciting time! Can't wait to meet this little girl!
Here is a picture from Janelle's baby shower that was thrown by a couple of Janelles' volleyball friends that took place on July 1st! My other neighbor Nikki and I (to my left) rode together to St. Charles and had a good conversation and a fun time at the shower. Isn't Janelle so cute with that pregnant belly?!
Oh~I am making some serious progress on my list! Woot, woot! Have a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment