Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

This and That~July

Goooood Morning America!

Again, I have fallen behind!  Work is crazy busy and we have been doing a lot of fun things here and there that keep me from blogging in my spare time (which I don't feel like I have a lot of)! 

The main reason always for the delay in blogs, is that I like to attach pictures with them, but don't always have them on the computer at the time I sit down to write.  I once again have a huge "catch-up" blog list going!

Avery turned 2 1/2 on Saturday!  I can't believe it!  She will be 3 so soon. Which reminds me I must post her 2nd birthday photos! 

Let me form my list :)

  • Avery's 2nd Birthday Party
  • FloridaVacation (April)
  • Memorial Day Weekend
  • Mother's Day
  • Family Pictures (Janelle Ann Photography)
  • Father's Day
  • Babies (No, not mine)
  • Granddad and Grandma Carpenter's 60th Wedding Anniversary
  • 4th of July and the Long Weekend
There is my list for now, but as I am writing this I am thinking of more:  9 yr wedding anniversary, my brothers 30th birthday...

I WILL return and I WILL get caught up!  Promise!
p.s.  I am read for Fall.  Totally sick of the heat and all the brown grass! 

No comments:

Post a Comment