Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mother's Day & Father's Day

I love these special days-Mother's Day and Father's Day! 

This year we didn't plan a lot.  On the Friday before Mother's Day, I left work to go have lunch with Avery at daycare with all the other Moms for Mother's Day.  Avery was super excited to see me!  I loved it!  She made me a hand/foot paint flower at daycare and her teacher framed it for us!  It's adorable, and sitting on my desk at work. 

We ate lunch and then because I thought it would hard for her and I both to leave her at daycare, I took the rest of the day off so I could just take her home with me.  That was a good start to the weekend. 

Sunday for Mother's Day we went to breakfast and then for my "gift" Rusty took me to Earl May and Lowes and I picked out some plants to landscape down the South side of our house, soooo I pretty much had Rusty sweating, planting and mulching for me the rest of the afternoon.  I have no picture of it to share, but before the 100+ degree temps it did look really good! ha!  It will come back next Spring and look great, I'm sure! 

Father's Day Avery and I gave Rusty a new Twins Tshirt and a Twins grill cover.  He would rather I save my money then buy gifts, but he was actually appreciative of these this time!  He picked to go to Jethro's for lunch and we sat outside and had lunch. 




Pretty mellow, but just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment